Gevey Ultra S for GSM iPhone 4S. Use it to unlock your iPhone 4S so you can switch to another GSM provider (Bell, Telus, Rogers, Fido, Chatr, SpeakOut, Solo, Virgin, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc., or any other international provider).
Available now for $65.00.
Gevey Ultra S:
- No dialing 112 during installation or rebooting
- 3-volt standard. Uses less power consumption
- Untethered unlock. No need to jailbreak. Plug and play
- Enhanced signal strength
- Doesn’t violate your original iPhone warranty
- Works with all iPhone 4S sim cards
The Gevey Ultra S is a sim interposer that sits electrically between your sim card and your iPhone hardware. As long as the sim interposer and your sim card stay connected in the sim tray you will be able to use another sevice provider!
Have you heard about cell phone unlocking and still aren’t sure what it’s all about?
Unlocking your cell phone is a great way to switch providers or travel overseas with exactly the same phone you are currently using (no need to buy a new phone!).
GSM and AWS wireless providers lock their cell phones to ensure that they will only work with their network. Unlocking allows you to use your current GSM or AWS mobile phone with other GSM service providers (your phone will no longer be “locked” to one network). This means that you will be able to use your cell phone with another wireless provider, including prepaid and overseas, by simply inserting a new active SIM card inside it!
Unlocking your cell phone is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Check that your cell phone as well as the provider you want to switch to both use SIM card technology (check out our Unlocking FAQS for all the details).
2. Purchase your unlock code. You can either purchase it here online or you can bring your cell phone into our Vancouver shop where we can unlock it for you.
3. Enter the unlock code into your phone following the basic instructions we send along with your code. (For example, for a Rogers Blackberry 9790, go to Options/ Device/ Advanced System Settings/SIM Card. Type in MEPD, then type in MEPalt2 and enter the unlock code.)
It’s a very simple process, much cheaper than buying a new phone (our unlocking starts at $14.99) and we are always available by phone or email to help you.
Unlocking gives you the freedom to switch providers and go with the best current plans.