Is the Front Glass of your Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2 broken?
We can fix it for you.
- This service is for glass ONLY repair. If you can’t see any image or partial image it means your LCD is broken. We can fix that as well.
We repair Front Glass on
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i747 i9300 T999 blue and white,
- Galaxy S4 i337 i9500 Blue and White
- Galaxy Note 2 i317 N7100 Gray and White.
Have you heard about cell phone unlocking and still aren’t sure what it’s all about?
Unlocking your cell phone is a great way to switch providers or travel overseas with exactly the same phone you are currently using (no need to buy a new phone!).
GSM and AWS wireless providers lock their cell phones to ensure that they will only work with their network. Unlocking allows you to use your current GSM or AWS mobile phone with other GSM service providers (your phone will no longer be “locked” to one network). This means that you will be able to use your cell phone with another wireless provider, including prepaid and overseas, by simply inserting a new active SIM card inside it!
Unlocking your cell phone is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Check that your cell phone as well as the provider you want to switch to both use SIM card technology (check out our Unlocking FAQS for all the details).
2. Purchase your unlock code. You can either purchase it here online or you can bring your cell phone into our Vancouver shop where we can unlock it for you.
3. Enter the unlock code into your phone following the basic instructions we send along with your code. (For example, for a Rogers Blackberry 9790, go to Options/ Device/ Advanced System Settings/SIM Card. Type in MEPD, then type in MEPalt2 and enter the unlock code.)
It’s a very simple process, much cheaper than buying a new phone (our unlocking starts at $14.99) and we are always available by phone or email to help you.
Unlocking gives you the freedom to switch providers and go with the best current plans.